Dekton employs exclusive Sinterized Particle Technology, a high tech process which represents an accelerated version of the metamorphic change that natural stone undergoes when subjected to high temperatures and pressure over thousands of years.
Sinterized particle technology synthesizes truly innovative procedures from the most advanced technology industries. This evolution represents a technological and industrial leap capable of generating a new process, a revolutionary material and a leading product.
Electronic microscopy allows the it’s users to fully appreciate the material’s zero porosity, a consequence of the sinterization and ultra-compaction process exclusive to DEKTON. This zero porosity and lack of the micro-defects that cause tension or weak spots mark the difference as far as DEKTON is concerned.
- High UV Resistance: Dekton is highly resistant to ultra violet (UV) light and will not fade or degrade over time making it perfect for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Highly scratch-resistant: Dekton is the most scratch resistant surface on the market and while the slip of a knife won’t damage Dekton, cutting boards are still recommended to protect your household utensils.
- Resistance to stains: While other surfaces are stain resistant, Dekton is completely Stain Proof. Even the most stubborn stains like wine, coffee, markers and rust can easily be removed from the surface. Since Dekton has extremely low porosity and contains no resins, it is chemical resistant. Drips or splashes of common household chemicals like bleach, drain cleaners or oven degreasers won’t harm Dekton.
- High resistance to fire and heat: Dekton withstands high temperatures without burning, scorching or cracking. Hot pots and appliances like crock pots can be placed directly on the surface with no worry of damage.
- Resistance to abrasion: Dekton is even more resistant to abrasion than granite making it the ideal surface for commercial applications and high traffic areas such as flooring. While other surfaces show wear over time, Dekton’s finish will last for the life of the product and never needs to be re-surfaced or re-finished.
- Resistance to ice & thawing: Dekton’s low coefficient of thermal expansion makes it thermal shock proof from both extreme heat and extreme cold. It’s natural resistance to ice and thawing makes it perfect for use in even the coldest environments.
Request A Quote
#150- 2540 Simpson Road
Richmond, BC,V6X 2P9 Canada