Help us get started by making sure to check for the following at the site of your installation.
- Clear Access: Parking, Entrance, Stairs, Elevators, Hallways etc. should be clear of obstacles so that our measurers have easy access to your site with all needed measuring equipment.
- Refrigerator should be clear of cabinets to provide full access
- Cook Top/ Range / Oven should be on site, but not in place. This will allow confirmed minimum sizes for the cooktop surface but allow easy access for measuring
- Confirm cabinets or other countertop or surface support structures are complete and in good structural condition.
- Ensure that all gables are fixed in place.
- Cook Top/ Range / Oven
- Liquid Dispensers
- Remote operating switches for garbage disposal units or dishwashers
- Cable or Cord Openings
- Inset Electrical Fixtures (such as Bocci)
- Inset Refrigerators
Gather all of the extras that must be integrated into your countertop during fabrication including any of the following:
Request A Quote
#150- 2540 Simpson Road
Richmond, BC,V6X 2P9 Canada